Who does not want to have healthy and glowing skin? However, achieving this feat is one of the hardest problems for men and women across the world. Environmental factors, harsh soaps, and chemical-laden skincare products steal the radiant look that you want so badly. The irony is, the secret to glowing skin is pretty easily available to all of us. We are just too naive to understand the power of the natural ingredients. In this article, we will talk about 7 natural elements, and how they can help your skin to have that healthy glow.
1. Fighting Acne: The anti-inflammatory property of saffron helps it to fight acne and skin breakouts.
2. Reducing Pigmentation: It has exceptional capability to reduce skin pigmentation, brown spots, dark spots, and other relevant skin blemishes.
3. Improving Skin Complexions: Saffron moisturizes the skin and brings a healthy glow to the skin of men and women. You can also use saffron, or skincare products infused with the goodness of saffron for glowing skin.
1. Smooth and Supple Skin: Being rich in vitamin-E, this nut nourishes and softens your skin from within.
2. Reduces Dark Circles and Wrinkles: Omega fatty acid and minerals of almond reduces dark circles, fine wrinkles, and offers relief to your stressed eyes.
3. Nourishes Skin: The anti-oxidants and vitamins of almond exfoliates impurities and dead skin cells and rejuvenates your skin.
1. Antioxidant Power House: The antioxidants of rose helps to strengthen skin cells, neutralize free radicals, fights ageing, and help to regenerate skin tissues.
2. Hydrated Healing: Moisturizing properties of this natural ingredient soothes skin irritation, strengthen the moisture barrier, and balances the hydration level of the skin.
3. Wrinkle Remover: Vitamin A, C, and antioxidants encourage collagen production, reduce age spots, and offer a smoothening touch to your skin.
1. Cellulite Reduction: It improves blood flow and helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite on your skin offering a smooth appearance.
2. Anti-Ageing Benefits: Direct application of coffee on your skin decreases the appearance of redness, sunspots, and fine lines.
3. Acne Treatment: The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of coffee grounds can exfoliate your skin and fight acne.
1. After Sun Treatment: If used after sun exposure, the antioxidants of olive oil can offer astounding skincare benefits.
2. Exfoliator: When mixed with sea salt, olive oil can work as a great scrub.
3. Reduces the Appearance of Scars: Vitamins and other essential antioxidants of undiluted olive oil helps to regenerate the skin cells and fades hyperpigmentation and scars.
1. Improves Complexion: The antibacterial and antioxidant properties of this oil improves blood flow and rejuvenate your skin cells.
2. Natural Sunscreen: This oil protects your skin from the harmful rays of UVA and UVB and fights with the free radicals from affecting your skin.
3. Heal Wounds: The anti-septic and anti-fungal properties of this oil heals wounds and fights skin infections. The soothing properties reduce itching and burning sensations.
1. Relieves Dryness: By mimicking characteristics of skin’s sebum, jojoba oil seals in the moisture and adds a healthy glow.
2. Protects Against Sun Damages: Jojoba oil contains liquid wax esters which creates an outer layer on your skin protecting it from UVB rays.
3. Balances The Natural Oil Production: The skin sebum like nature of jojoba oil helps it to penetrate your skin easily, which, in turn, helps it to bring back the natural oil-balance of your skin.
It is best if you could incorporate all these 7 natural elements directly into your skincare regime. Don’t fret if it’s not possible. Every no harm skincare product of Lashika is infused with the goodness of the above natural ingredients and some more.